It is the way of man that he is constantly in search of thrills. And it’s gotten to the point that some types of entertainment have officially become sports, which you can read about here.
But even if you are not a professional athlete, there are many extreme activities that you should definitely try in normal life to get a good dose of adrenaline:
- jump off the bungee, which is invented for daredevils who can step down into the void;
- feel the minute free fall at full speed and live the most beautiful minute of your life;
- jump off a cliff and the thrill is yours;
- test yourself in base jumping, which will give unaccustomed sensations, but only if you dare to start;
- swim with sharks and experience a mix of excitement and fear;
- hang gliding gives you the chance to feel like a bird;
- join the rock climbing and climb the most inconceivable ledges to the top;
- test your willpower in the portal by spending a night, maybe even more than one, resting on a crazy height in a steep cliff;
- glide through the waves on a surfboard and catch your moment of rebirth as you emerge from the wave;
- bungee jump over the ground at full throttle;
- go sailing at sea and feel like a water conqueror;
- go camping with friends and have an outdoor adventure, as there are trails for athletes of all fitness levels;
- get to the North or South Pole on sled dogs, be in extreme conditions and define your limits;
- ski or snowboard down the toughest trails on the various slopes;
- go water-skiing and get crazy feelings while gliding, but remember that you can’t do without falling too;
- get your rafting team together and have a perfect day with like-minded people, most importantly don’t lose your team members along the way;
- become a true adventurer by biking through the neighborhood or even the country;
- take pride in conquering your most coveted peak by mountaineering;
- scuba dive into the calm and colorful underwater world.
Canada is known primarily as the land of ice hockey. However, it has a rich history of Canadian football, several leagues and regular games, which you can learn about on this website. The Canadian Football League was founded back in the last century, and its main trophy is the Grey Cup, which is awarded to the winning team of the championship.
Canadian football is similar to American football, but there are some differences. For example, in Canada the field is wider and 110 yards long, while in America it is 100. Teams that attack or defend have 12 players, while American teams have 11 players. The defense does not have four defenders, but five. Whereas in the U.S. the offensive team has the ability to gain 10 yards on four attempts, in Canada it has only three. Each Canadian team plays 18 games during the regular season. If you want to keep up with the latest happenings in the world of sports, you should choose a reliable site and read the current news. This will give you access to the latest events and the most important information.